Happy November!!! I can’t believe I’m saying that already!
Okay, for real, these are so damn good, I made two batches within three days. They are incredibly easy, healthy and satisfying – they are officially my go-to muffin! Another great thing about this recipe is that you can change up some of the spices, omit the pumpkin and sub in some cocoa powder, banana or apple and have a totally different but equally delicious batch of muffins. I live for recipes like that. Versatility is key!
I figured since I’m always spewing about my pumpkin obsession/mild addiction I had to share a classic fall pumpkin recipe and what is better than a bomb.com MUFFIN!
ingredients (makes 12 muffins)
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 2 teaspoons Bakewell Cream (it’s actually powder and it’s AMAZING)
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 1/4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1 can pumpkin
instructions (~50 minutes)
- set oven to 350 degrees
- mix all dry ingredients together in standing mixer
- add in pumpkin, mix until well combined
- add vanilla and almond extracts, mix well
- add eggs
- mix until batter is well combined. it will be a pretty wet batter
- line muffin tins with muffin liners
- pour batter into liners – I used regular sized muffins tins and it made 12 muffins
- place in oven to bake for 40 minutes.
- note: this batter is wet so the muffins are going to be super moist. watch them as they cook because each oven is different and you might need to bake them for a few extra minutes. they also won’t be big puffy muffins but I promise, they are DELISH. You can always add some baking powder to help them rise a bit more, I just didn’t have any in my cupboard.
Now it’s time to enjoy! What are your favorite muffins? Or favorite baked goods? November and December usually mean a lot of baking for us because well, what goes better with a cold day than a yummy homemade muffin, cookie, brownie, bread etc?!
Have a wonderful Tuesday, friends!
Love, The Adams